Greetings Wynbrooke Parents,
Everyone had an awesome time at our Mother-Son Dance on Saturday, March 16th! The mothers and sons looked absolutely amazing! Thank you to our PTA for sponsoring another great event and shout out to our parent volunteers who were a BIG help!
For those who are interested, Spring Pictures will be taken on Friday, March 22nd. Only the students who return an order form with payment will be allowed to participate in Spring Pictures. Participating students are also able to wear an outfit of their choice.
Tardies, Tardies and Too Many Tardies!
- Monday, March 11th ------62 Tardies
- Tuesday, March 12th -----39 Tardies
- Wednesday, March 13th -----42 Tardies
- Thursday, March 14th -----33 Tardies
- Friday, March 15th -----40 Tardies
Can you believe that Wynbrooke students were tardy 216 times last week? No matter the reason, excused or unexcused, these students lost a significant amount of instructional time? We are committed to serving every student and strive to provide quality instruction from bell (7:45 am) to bell (2:15 pm) in order to accommodate the needs of our students. However, we need your help! We need every Wynbrooke student to report to school on time.
As noted in our handbook, students with excessive tardies will not be eligible for perfect attendance awards at our Honors Day Celebration in May. Students with excessive tardies will also be referred to our social worker for further investigation.
As a reminder, our doors open at 7:00 am. Students must be in their classroom no later than 7:45 am. Please feel free to contact the school if you’d like information on school bus transportation.
Parents of 3rd-5th Grade Students: Your child will be taking the Georgia Milestones April 16th-May 1st. We will be sending more information, tips, and resources this week so that you can continue to work closely with your child at home.
- Title I Saturday Scholars Program will end on Saturday, March 23rd
- Target Time Tutorial will end on Thursday, March 28th
- DCSD Schools will be closed for Spring Break April 1st-5th
- Please visit our website for important information and upcoming events.
Have a wonderful week!